[CONDUIT #PGY-808322]: Upcoming NCEP CONDUIT maintenance

Hi Kyle,

re: inability of Unidata machines to REQUEST CONDUIT IDD feed from
ncepldm4.woc.noaa.gov
> I am very sorry I did not get back to you on this until now.

No worries.

re:
> I would very
> much like it if we could troubleshoot this with your guys on Monday or
> Tuesday next week if you are available. Please let me know. Thanks.

Yes, either day will work.  I am typically always available by email
(except when I am driving to/from work :-) and by phone at the following
times/numbers:

NB: times are MDT

Monday, Tuesday:

08:00 - 10:00   303.258.0906