Re: 20140502: Boulder CONDUIT Outage

Tom,

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Tom Yoksas <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Justin,

I just ran a 'notifyme' to ncepldm4.woc.noaa.gov from a UPC machine, and
it shows that the newest CONDUIT data available was from about 19:57 (it
is currently 20:02).  The other interesting thing I see from real-time
stats plots is a new source of CONDUIT:

Interesting, we definitely weren't sending any new model data from Boulder, but the NDFD grids from the NWS Gateway were still arriving, maybe that is the data you were seeing?

vm-lnx-conduit1.ncep.noaa.gov

I am assuming that the advice is to re-activate feed REQUESTs to
conduit.ncep.noaa.gov to make sure that data keeps flowing.  I
have just done this at the UPC.

Our Boulder systems returned to service on Sunday and should have current data, but I would suggest you rely on our NCWCP systems (conduit.ncep.noaa.gov) for the time being since the hardware here is much more robust than what is running in Boulder. We hope to have the Boulder systems refreshed by late 2015.

re:
>We'll send a note once Boulder is back online.

Thanks for the update!

* Tom Yoksas                                            UCAR Unidata Program *
* (303) 497-8642 (last resort)                                 P.O. Box 3000 *
* address@hidden                                  Boulder, CO 80307 *
* Unidata WWW Service                            http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/*