Boulder CONDUIT outage

CONDUIT team,

Overnight at around 7:45Z there was a power outage at the WOC facility in Boulder that took down the main router. Our support team is working to get the router and any other down systems back, but at this point no new model data has been available to Boulder for over 7 hours.

Our systems here at NCWCP are having no issues and are available. If you are not already, please point to the 'conduit.ncep.noaa.gov' address to continue getting model data.

Hopefully we can get Boulder up quickly.

Justin