[CONDUIT #PGY-808322]: Upcoming NCEP CONDUIT maintenance

Hi Becky,

re:
> What we'd like to do is once we make the changes Carissa mentions below,
> we'd like to have you all move to NCWCP  (that's the acronym for our
> building here in College Park) CONDUIT and shut off Boulder for a few
> days.

OK.

Just for interest sake, where exactly in Boulder is the ncepldm4
top level located?   The reason I ask is related to the question of
why sites like Penn State experience unexpectedly high latencies
when ingesting from ncepldm4 while not experiencing high latencies
from the Unidata top level IDD cluster, idd.unidata.ucar.edu.

re:
> We need to get the rest of these kinks worked out so we can call
> NCWCP truly operational.  So once we get through the changes, we'll be
> in touch to run a multi-day test.

Excellent!  We (Unidata) are eager to be able to move to the new
top level cluster, conduit.ncep.noaa.gov, for CONDUIT data.

re:
> And again, the carrot here is once we are happy with NCWCP, we can add
> data to that feed :)

Yup, I would call it carrot cake ;-)

Ticket ID: PGY-808322
Department: Support CONDUIT