[CONDUIT #PGY-808322]: Upcoming NCEP CONDUIT maintenance

Hi Justin,

re:
> This afternoon we received an email from Doug Schuster who runs the GEFS
> archive for the TIGGE project. His LDM did not receive any data since the
> 24th after the switch to the NCWCP CONDUIT.

I think that what Doug was saying is that his LDM did not receive any GEFS
data, not that he did not receive _any_ data in the CONDUIT datastream.
If he really meant the latter, then I don't know what the problem is since
we setup redundant feed from the backup CONDUIT top level, conduit.ncep.noaa.gov
and have been receiving AND relaying data from that feed since Friday.

re:
> According to his ldmd.conf he
> is pulling data from the idd.unidata.ucar.edu system, any idea why he
> didn't receive any GEFS (PGRB2A and PGRB2C) data over the weekend?

My only guess is that it is not available in the CONDUIT stream being
provided by the backup CONDUIT top level, conduit.ncep.noaa.gov.  Earlier
today we had two users let us know that they have not received any GFS
2.5 degree grids (grid 002) since Friday.  Carissa Klemmer is now
investigating.

re:
> I got
> the impression that your systems were able to pull data from the NCWCP
> CONDUIT.

I am unfamiliar with the acronym NCWCP.  Are you referring to the
conduit.ncep.noaa.gov cluster?  If yes, we are pulling all of the
data from that top level and relaying it to lots of downstreams.

Ticket ID: PGY-808322
Department: Support CONDUIT