[CONDUIT #OAE-251505]: NCEP CONDUIT feed setup

Hi Becky,

re:
> Do you suggest we point you all at the no-NDFD source and see if the
> level of complaint says we should figure out how to keep them?

Hmm... I am not ready to do that without first warning the CONDUIT user
community of the "outage"/change.

re:
> I could live with that.  We'd just have to cut off your Boulder access
> for a bit once you and Carissa decide it's all workable.

OK.  If the CONDUIT users do not indicate that the NDFD data are still
needed/critical, I think we can run the test.

re:
> The carrot I can offer that the shutdown kept me from offering at the
> Users Meeting is that for the CONDUIT systems here in College Park, I
> can actually start adding more stuff.  I just can't add it to that old
> Boulder instance till we upgrade it sometime next year.

OK.  This might be a big enough carrot to the end-users.

We will have to work on an email to send to address@hidden
describing the current setup with enough information that folks understand
what the issues are.  I will meet with Jeff Weber to discuss this today
or tomorrow.

Ticket ID: OAE-251505
Department: Support CONDUIT