[CONDUIT #OAE-251505]: NCEP CONDUIT feed setup

Hi Carissa,

re: lead4 is now feeding from your test CONDUIT upstream
> Great! I see we are feeding lead4 in the logs too.

Very good.

A comparison of the volumes being received by lead4 and one of the nodes
in our toplevel IDD relay cluster, idd.unidata.ucar.edu, shows that
lead4 is consistently receiving less CONDUIT volume than our cluster is:

uni14.unidata.ucar.edu CONDUIT volume:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT+lead.unidata.ucar.edu

lead4.unidata.ucar.edu CONDUIT volume:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT+uni14.unidata.ucar.edu

The first thing that is needed to investigate the difference is if the
single ".*" REQUEST that lead4 is making needs to be split into
mutually-exclusive subsets.  I will take a look at this today sometine.

re:
> I am still getting a connection refused to rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu, so
> to make sure I provided the right IP to our firewall folks is it -
>
> -bash-4.1$ host rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu
> rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu has address 128.117.149.8

128.117.149.8 is the correct IP address of rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu at
the moment:

% nslookup rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu
Server:         192.168.72.2
Address:        192.168.72.2#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu
Address: 128.117.149.8

re:
> I'm wondering if this problem could this be the direction that the
> firewall needs to be opened? I will follow up.

The data products (real-time stats summaries) that all machines send
to rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu go to port 388 on rtstats.  This port
is unblocked in the firewall on rtstats, and the ACCEPT entry for EXP
transactions is fully open:

accept  EXP     "^stats"        .*
accept  EXP     "^rtstats"      .*

Ticket ID: OAE-251505