[CONDUIT #XEW-752917]: [! INFO !] Conduit Data Feed

Hi Paul,

re:
> It appears I am no longer receiving a CONDUIT feed from
> (idd.cise-nsf.gov),

idd.cise-nsf.gov was decommissioned on Friday, September 28, 2012.

> did I miss a change notice that I needed to change
> my configuration.

Unfortunately, yes.

Here is the notification we sent out to email lists that pertain
to services available on idd.cise-nsf.gov that would be impacted
by the decommissioning: