[CONDUIT #PNC-585254]: CONDUIT distributions for NAM 218 3-d grid

Hi Bill,

Apologies for the tardy reply...

re:
> A simple hopeful-but-not-optimistic question.  We have been using the
> NAM 212 3D Grids via our CONDUIT feed. However, it "would be nice™"
> (yes, I get that all the time here too) if we could get the 3D 218 grid
> to match the 2d's that we are getting through the feed.  Is this expected
> to be in the feed in the future?

The 3D grids are not scheduled to be added to CONDUIT at this point.
If enough CONDUIT users ask for this dataset, then they could be
added.  I recommend that you subscribe to the address@hidden
email list that we maintain and post a note to CONDUIT users to see
if they are also interested in receiving this dataset.

Ticket ID: PNC-585254
Department: Support CONDUIT