[CONDUIT #HGF-659268]: setting up new CONDUIT feed

Hi Carissa,

In a previous email I commented:

  We are not receiving stats from ldm-w1.p.woc.noaa.gov or ldm-w4.p.woc.noaa.gov
  yet.

The redundant REQUESTs I made were to ldm-w1.p.woc.noaa.gov and
ldm-w4.p.woc.noaa.gov.
When reviewing the volume plot for CONDUIT for our machine making the redundant
REQUESTs:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT+lead.unidata.ucar.edu

I saw that the data is actually being sent from:

ldm-w1.p.woc.noaa.gov:  zb-ldm0.w1.nomads.ncep
ldm-w4.p.woc.noaa.gov:  zb-ldm0.w4.nomads.ncep

I then looked through the list of machines sending real-time stats to us, and
I found that the zb-ldm0.w[14].nomads.ncep.noaa.gov are, in fact, reporting
stats:

zb-ldm0.w1.nomads.ncep
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?zb-ldm0.w1.nomads.ncep

zb-ldm0.w4.nomads.ncep
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?zb-ldm0.w4.nomads.ncep

Now that the names of the new machines that are reporting real-time stats are
known, we will all be able to compare the operation of the current operational
and new machines:

Operational toplevel CONDUIT injection machines:

ncep-ldm0.woc.noaa.gov
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?ncep-ldm0.woc.noaa.gov

ncep-ldm1.woc.noaa.gov
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?ncep-ldm1.woc.noaa.gov

ncep-ldm2.woc.noaa.gov
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?ncep-ldm2.woc.noaa.gov

Test toplevel CONDUIT injection machines:

zb-ldm0.w1.nomads.ncep
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?zb-ldm0.w1.nomads.ncep

zb-ldm0.w4.nomads.ncep
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?zb-ldm0.w4.nomads.ncep

It will take a few model cycles to get a feeling for how the new machines
compare to the old.

Ticket ID: HGF-659268
Department: Support CONDUIT