[CONDUIT #HGF-659268]: setting up new CONDUIT feed

Hi Becky,

re:
> Once Carissa's got everything working to your satisfaction, we'll be
> looking to you to say when's good to flip the switch to the new machines.

OK.

re:
> Do you have a good feel for how long you'll want to validate the data
> feeds you're getting?

No, not really.  If the volumes/number of products received from the new
servers are identical to that being received from the operational ones,
then cutting over should be simple.  This assumes, of course, that the
ALLOWs for the sites currently feeding from the operational relays are
in-place, and firewalls are configured to allow inbound requests on
port 388.  I think that aiming for a cut-over at the beginning of October
would realistic.

re:
> Want to put it in my slides :)

Ah Ha!  I knew there was a something nefarious here ;-)

Ticket ID: HGF-659268
Department: Support CONDUIT