[CONDUIT #HGF-659268]: setting up new CONDUIT feed

Hi Carissa,

re:
> The new LDM's are being fed NCEP's full data set as of 14Z this morning,
> so we should start verifying as soon as you are ready.

Excellent.  Becky let us know that this was upcoming.

re:
> It should be
> noted that we still have to get the network connection to the TOC
> opened, so you will be missing the NDFD grids from there.

OK.

re:
> Maybe I missed your response email with the hundreds I had to go through
> after vacation, but can you resend the IP's you want to use for testing.
> As soon as I get those from you I will send them to the WOC to open up.

Here are the machines (in the order of importance) that we would like to
be able to REQUEST data from the new CONDUIT toplevel machines:

lead4.unidata.ucar.edu     <-> 128.117.134.103
flip.unidata.ucar.edu      <-> 128.117.156.85
unidata2-new.ssec.wisc.edu <-> 128.104.109.52
gale.unidata.ucar.edu      <-> 128.117.156.80

In addition to having appropriate ALLOW(s) for these machines in the
LDM configuration file, ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf, please make sure that the
firewall(s) for your new toplevel machines is(are) configured to allow
inbound requests on port 388.

re:
> And I have the new IP/hostname's for you below:
>
> 140.90.33.61
> 140.90.33.62
> 140.172.17.61
> 140.172.17.62