[CONDUIT #ENH-855664]: New SREF grids on CONDUIT

Hi Justin,

re:
> Yesterday, as you know, we added some new SREF grids to the CONDUIT streams
> you pull from us via LDM.

Yup, it all seemed to go smoothly.

re:
> Our processing has inadvertently added a few more of the grid 212 files
> than we were intending, in addition to the mean, prob, and spread files we
> are also making available:
>
> pgrb212.p10_3hrly.grib2
> pgrb212.p25_3hrly.grib2
> pgrb212.p50_3hrly.grib2
> pgrb212.p75_3hrly.grib2
> pgrb212.p90_3hrly.grib2
> pgrb212.max_3hrly.grib2
> pgrb212.min_3hrly.grib2
>
> Each of these files are about 20 MB a piece for each of the four cycles.

Thanks for the heads-up.  I have not been watching the CONDUIT content
carefully, so I missed seeing these products.

re:
> If you are OK with these being in the CONDUIT LDM we'd like to just leave
> them in place, however if their presence is causing problems on your end
> let us know and we'll work to filter them out.

Since we have not heard anything negative from the CONDUIT community, I say
that we should leave things as they now are.  If we get negative feedback,
our view on this will, of course, change.

Ticket ID: ENH-855664
Department: Support CONDUIT