[CONDUIT #NLP-275663]: SREF upgrade testing

Hi Carissa,

re: I'll send new tables Tuesday afternoon/evening for Wednesday testing
> Sounds good.

Let's shoot for 18Z on Wednesday (CONDUIT lull).

re:
> And you can take Boi and dataflow off of all email threads.

Done,

By the way, I just sent a note to the Unidata THREDDS guys letting them
know about problems that have recently been uncovered in the GRIB1->GRIB2
conversion process.  Since we have discovered over the years that a
number of the products are being incorrectly converted (meaning that
the GRIB2 PDS values do not accurately represent the actual field in the
GRIB2 message), and since Boi has been so helpful in getting the recently
discovered problems fixed or in the "to be fixed pipeline", I am wondering
if similar fixes could be implemented for other problematic fields?

Ticket ID: NLP-275663
Department: Support CONDUIT