[CONDUIT #GBP-609047]: Change to SREF in CONDUIT

Hi Becky,

re:
> Well, I can say for sure it would be a big increase in data.  Well,
> probably...

Definitiveness is definitely what I like ;-)

re:
> Right now you get the Eta and RSM members -- 6 Eta and 5 RSM members.
> To replace them with something and not see a big increase, you'd have to
> pick and choose which members you'd replace them with.

I understand.

re:
> With the upgrade we'll have 7 NMM members, 7 ARW members, and 7 NMMB
> members.  So you'd go from 11 to 21 unless we picked and chose (choosed?).

This is the kind of information that we need to make available to the
CONDUIT community.

re:
> So given that, I'm leaning towards either shutting off all the
> individual members till after the upgrade when we give them all 21.

I am in agreement with your approach.  We need to let folks know in
advance so the disappearance of data will not come as a surprise.

By the way, are you going to be affected by the move to the new building
in August?  (Pardon me for not knowing enough about who is moving!)

Ticket ID: GBP-609047
Department: Support CONDUIT