[CONDUIT #VGD-643422]: Issue with LDM CONDUIT feed

Hi Wesley,

Have you received a reply to your inquiry below from LDM/IDD folks at UIUC
yet?

We did not jump into respond because they are the ones that can investigate
the problem on their side, not us.

If you do not get a response "soon", please let us know and we will try
to help out.

Wesley Haines wrote:
> Our LDM server at polarmet12.mps.ohio-state.edu has stopped receiving
> GFS data from the CONDUIT feed as of Friday April 27. The LDM
> configuration, while I'm familiar with it, was set up several years ago
> so I'm not sure who would be the proper contact for the upstream
> servers. We have the following request entries:
>
> REQUEST CONDUIT ".*" f5.aos.wisc.edu
> REQUEST CONDUIT ".*" flood.atmos.uiuc.edu
>
> But neither of these connections are showing on our server page on the
> Unidata feedlist.
>
> We have the following expression in pqact.conf to extract the data from
> the queue:
>
> CONDUIT ^data/nccf/com/gfs/(.*) !(.*)!
> FILE    /export/data3/ldm/data/conduit/\1
>

> Could you please assist me in figuring out why we are not receiving GFS
> data from CONDUIT? Thanks!
>

> --
> Assistant Systems Manager
> Byrd Polar Research Center