[Support #SBB-325304]: Re: 20110712: CONDUIT request -- fire weather grids

Hi Justin,

re:
> Have you had chance to look at the feed since I put the new tables in?

Yes, I have been monitoring the real-time stats for ncep-ldm2.woc.noaa.gov
and ncep-ldm0.woc.noaa.gov.

re:
> Things still look good from our perspective.

Things are looking very good... the volume peaks for the times that should
be dominated by the GFS data are the same on both machines now (thanks to
you getting all of the disks that should be mounted mounted).  Most importantly,
the addition of the parallel NAM fire weather products does not appear to be
causing any problems on ncep-ldm2 since the data peaks are temporarily offset
from the GFS peaks.  I will be able to make a better judgement of the impact
after reviewing the current metrics.txt file(s) that you indicated you would
make available.

Question:

- has the metrics.txt file you made available previously been updated with
  the current one?  (i.e., can I go to the same site and grab the file?)

Ticket ID: SBB-325304
Department: Support CONDUIT