Re: [Support #SBB-325304]: Re: 20110712: CONDUIT request -- fire weather grids

Hi all,

I finally get to say something. During the AMS community meeting last week, Dr. Uccelllini spoke up during my talk and endorsed the concept of CONDUIT and talked about its success (no big surprise). He yold the audience that this capability is open to private industry too, if they want to put a server there. I'm telling you this, in the event you begin getting questions about such a service. Perhaps this information will help to inform you on the number of LlDM servers and the potential for more.

Best to all--Linda