[Support #SBB-325304]: Re: 20110712: CONDUIT request -- fire weather grids

Hi Justin,

I was just reviewing the real-time stats from the 3 toplevel CONDUIT
machines at the WOC back east, and two of the machines show virtually
identical volumes of data (which, by the way, match what we are receiving
on our toplevel IDD relay cluster, idd.unidata.ucar.edu), and the third
shows measurably less data:

First, the machines that are virtually identical:

ncep-ldm0.woc.noaa.gov
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT+ncep-ldm0.woc.noaa.gov

ncep-ldm1.woc.noaa.gov
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT+ncep-ldm1.woc.noaa.gov

Next, the machine that should show higher data volumes, but shows significantly
less:

ncep-ldm2.woc.noaa.gov
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT+ncep-ldm2.woc.noaa.gov

After a day of running with no gribinsert problems (either from connection
failures to ldm2
to run gribinsert or from a gribinsert process being hung or spitting out
errors) the volumes
shown for ldm2 should surpass those on ldm0 and ldm1.  I will keep an eye on
the real-time
stats plots from this side and send a note if I see anything different (good or
bad).  Please
let me know if you see something unusual on the machine _and_ include when that
state
started (estimate if necessary).

Thanks!

Ticket ID: SBB-325304