[CONDUIT #RLV-675697]: [! INFO !] Conduit Data Feed

Hi Paul,

re:
> After coordination with WOC and NCO, we will need to get a conduit
> feed from Unidata until we can work out the requirements with NCO.

OK.

re:
> What information does Unidata need for me to provide to obtain the
> CONDUIT data from Unidata?

We need the fully-qualified name and IP address of your LDM machine
that will request the feed.  We will then verify that the machine
has forward AND reverse DNS lookup, and, assuming that it does, make
sure that you can feed from one of the top levels for CONDUIT.  Note
that this is likely to be idd.cise-nsf.gov to begin with.

re:
> Thanks,

No worries.

> Paul Kirkwood
> Chief, Technology Infusion Branch
> Southern Region Headquarters
> Science and Technology Services
> "Science Is Organized Knowledge" - Library of Congress

Ticket ID: RLV-675697
Department: Support CONDUIT