  Date:    Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:28:09 EDT
  To:      Unidata Support <address@hidden>
  cc:      Dataflow Team <address@hidden>, _NOAA WOC <address@hidden>
  From:    Rebecca Cosgrove <address@hidden>
  Subject: Hostnames for CONDUIT

  Here are the hostnames for the CONDUIT systems in Boulder and Silver Spring.
  Just so I don't drop any balls... you said you'd contact PSU with the
  new names, right?

  ncepldm1.woc.noaa.gov (SSMC)
  ncepldm4.woc.noaa.gov (BOULDER)

NB:  These are the names of the LVS server front ends to the clusters
in each location.  The following comment I just received explains why
the name you may currently be using works: