Re: New Client Reply - [CONDUIT !JKT-187315]: Request to add RTOFS native grid data to CONDUIT

We talked with our NCEP contact, and we are working on the data sets you have mentioned to us. It will take them some time to get something back to us, due to new people in the loop at NCEP, but they are aware of the request and will provide additional information as soon as possible.

Have a great weekend!

Rich Signell wrote:
New Client Reply: Request to add RTOFS native grid data to CONDUIT

Okay -- if they want to contact me directly for details about exactly
what data from RTOFS we need, that's fine too.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Unidata CONDUIT Support