[CONDUIT #SGD-175469]: 12 km NAM on CONDUIT

Dave,

To get the FULL run, you probably want to download the tiles from NCEP.
However, for the general proessure level grids, they are available in the
NGRID feed (eg from NOAAport). The awip12 files from the NCEP ftp server have
man more boundary and surface levels.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Hi Guys,
>

> I am pulling the 12km NAM (grid 218) off of the CONDUIT feed and I see
> it only goes up to 750Mb.  IIs there another feed where I can get the
> full 12km run off of the IDD, or will I have to go ftp the 12km tiles
> from NCEP?
>

> Dave

> David Fitzgerald
>
> Department of Earth Sciences
>
> Millersville University
>
> Millersville Pa 17551
>

> Phone: 717-871-2394
>

> Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
>
> --Tolkien

Ticket ID: SGD-175469
Department: Support CONDUIT