Re: Huge lags from idd.unidata.ucar.edu for CONDUIT?

Pete,

I had a redundant request line enabled, so a few second trip products
were coming through as appeared with high latency. All the data was
coming through timely
with a small volume of second trip products.

I restricted the feed request to avoid these products now.

Chiz

--
Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>
Unidata