Re: TIGGE CONDUIT data

Doug,

Well this is wonderful news but disconcerting since we do not have a root cause for the improvement. Lets just hope it sticks.

We have archived all the missing GRIB2 sets and will reship them to you once we are confident in the stability of the CONDUIT feeds.

Justin

Douglas Schuster wrote:
Hi Justin,

It appears CONDUIT is back up to speed as
we've received complete gens TIGGE model cycles for 20070621 00z and 20070621 06z.

Here's an update on forecast cycles missing from the TIGGE archive:
20070513 00z
20070601 18z
20070614 18z - 20070620 18z

Doug