Re: Top level CONDUIT relay

Justin,

I noticed that the feeds from ldm1 dropped as you said. Do you know if anything
changed related to that machine?

I can add daffy back to ldm1 and see if things maintain their performance, but
will wait to find out if any changes were made? Since ldm2 is still lagging,
seems like it is not a network wide issue?

Steve