Re: Top level CONDUIT relay

Thanks Justin,

I also had a typo in my message:
ldm1 is running slower than ldm2

Now if the feed to ldm2 all of a sudden slows down if Pete and other
sites add a request to it, it would really signal some sort of total
bandwidth limitation
on the I2 connection. Seemed a little coincidental that we had a show
period
of good connectivity to ldm1 after which it slowed way down.

Steve

--
Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>
Unidata