Re: Top level CONDUIT relay

Chi,

It seems that the connection to ldm2 breaks every 5 minutes on the 0 &
5's
Jun 19 18:50:10 daffy ldm2.woc.noaa.gov[10740] ERROR: Disconnecting due to LDM
failure; Connection to upstream LDM closed
Jun 19 18:55:09 daffy ldm2.woc.noaa.gov[10740] ERROR: Disconnecting due to LDM
failure; Connection to upstream LDM closed
Jun 19 19:00:09 daffy ldm2.woc.noaa.gov[10740] ERROR: Disconnecting due to LDM
failure; Connection to upstream LDM closed

This may be related to a cron I'm not familiar with that Justin
mentioned restarting the LDM for some reason.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

--
Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>