Re: issues with LDM

Hi Justin,

The latencies are still looking bad using ldm2. This has lead to the continuation of large numbers of missing fields (identical on both receiving machines, NCAR and Unidata) from all model cycles over the weekend,
continuing this morning.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?CONDUIT +idd.unidata.ucar.edu+LOG

Doug