[CONDUIT #DEJ-508251]: LDM: NAM conduit data

Dave,

Latency issues began Thursday night at about 18Z as discussed on the conduit
email list.
The problem exists with the connections out of NCEP so are waiting to see what
they can find.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport

> Hi,
>
> Is there a problem with the Conduit data coming over the IDD?  I have
> noticed a whole lot of fields are missing in my NAM grib files.
> I am not doing any processing of these files, other than a simple FILE.
> This is really messing up my WRF runs as I use the NAM to initialize my
> runs.
>
> Dave
>

> +++++++++++++++++++++++
> David Fitzgerald
> Department of Earth Sciences
> Millersville University
> Millersville Pa 17551
>
> Phone: 717-871-2394
>

> I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less
> than half of you half as well as you deserve.
> Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring

Ticket ID: DEJ-508251
Department: Support CONDUIT