[CONDUIT #CYE-443810]: Re: GFS and GRIB1 in CONDUIT?

Christian,

I ran a notifyme command to kepler.sca.uqam.ca and you certainly have the
.status files in your queue on that machine. I also witnessed the gefs data
arriving on your machine. There are then two possibilities why the FILE action
you have below is not producing the file output to disk since the regex does
match the products currently in your queue:

1) You have a typo in your pqact.conf file that is preventing pqact from
reading past a certain point in your file. That would be evidenced if you
had other lines following this FILE action that were also failing.

Check your pqact.conf using the "ldmadmin pqactcheck -p pqact_conf"
as well since it might show any errors, though you should also look for
any blank lines that are not commented out in your conf file.

Also, double check the FILE line to ensure it begins with a <TAB> character, and
has <TAB>s before -close and the output file name.

2) Ensure that you have run "ldmadmin pqactHUP" or restarted your LDM since the
last
time you modified your conf file.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support