Re: GFS and GRIB1 in CONDUIT?

Christian,

GFS is available in GRIB1 format at present for the 1 degree (F000-F180)
and 2.5 degree (F193-F384) grids. Grib2 format for the 0.5 degree grid
(F000-F180).

The file names follow the naming conventions on:
http://www.unidata/data/conduit/ldm_idd/gfs_files.html

The GEMPAK pqact actions I use and provide for the GRIB1 data are:
# 1.0 degree GFS data
# 2.5 degree GFS data
CONDUIT prod/gfs.*pgrb[^2]
        PIPE    decoders/dcgrib2 -d data/gempak/logs/dcgrib2_CONDUITgfs.log
        -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/NAWIPS/gempak/tables

The [^2] pattern above restricts the above to just the grib2 products and
note the grib2 0.5 degree products.

If you aren't seeing these products, be sure to check your ldmd.conf request
line
to ensure you have an appropeiate pattern for the data you are expecting,
as well as any pattern used in your exec line for pqact.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

--
Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>