Re: CONDUIT LDM 12km Data

Kevin,

The 12km NAM data are surface/boundary lavel fields, similar to the 20km
#215 grids
which were previously available. These files are not the full 3d files
such as the 40km files on the NCEP servers.

You will find additional pressure level 12km grids in the NOAAPORT
broadcast
(the NGRID feed in the unidata IDD feed) under the headings:
# NAM #218 12km grid CONUS
NGRID   ^[LM].B... KWBE

The NCEP NAM40km files have approximately 615 fields per forecast time.
The 12km grids on NOAAPORT by themselves provide ~231 fields. The
awip12 files from NCEP combined with the NOAAPORT broadcast number
approximately 340 fields.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

--