Updated tables for CONDUIT ~ldm/etc directory

Brent,

Attached is a tar file containing an updated snow water equivalent
parameter name for 2 tables in ~ldm/etc on your systems (g2varswmo1.tbl
g2varswmo2.tbl)

You can just place the tarfile in ~ldm/etc, and unpack there on ldm1.woc
and ldm2.woc with: tar xvf diffs_2.tar

That is the only parameter remaining (in the data2/TIGGE/* files) that
wasn't listed in the previous update I provided.

I have verified that all these additional TIGGE fields are being
distributed, but since they come from a different directory  that the
rest of the ensemble fields, I'll need to
help Doug Schuster with his LDM pattern/action lines to make sure he is
getting
these processed.

Are there any plans for putting these files in the data/nccf directory
structure, or will they remain ad data2/TIGGE?

Thanks,

Steve

--
Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>