Re: TIGGE data sets

Good morning Brent,
Great timing as I'm back from Ocean City, MD this morning!

Yes, go ahead and point the WOC ensembles to GRIB2 rather than GRIB1.

All CONDUIT ensemble data is still being sent from the TGSV32 server.
Once the WOC is inserting GRIB2, I will create a transition time
schedule for the top level
relays to switch their feeds of ensembles from tgsv32 to WOC.

One note is that the NCAR TIGGE group has a direct  feed to the WOC, so
they
will start getting those GRIB2 products immediately via that route
(which is good I assume).

Once we have the CONDUIT feed transitioned to the GRIB2, we can schedule
a removal of the ensemble posting to tgsv32 (widdling our way off of
tgsv32).

Thanks,

Steve

--