Re: CONDUIT Migration

Steve,

I am leaving for vacation tomorrow morning, can this wait until
the first week of August when I'm back?

Side note, we'll be in the Boulder area next Wed/Thur, maybe
my family and I will swing by Unidata and say hi to everyone..

Pete

--
^ Pete Pokrandt                    V 1447  AOSS Bldg  1225 W Dayton St^