CONDUIT testing

Pete and David,

We're exploring options at NCEP to add products to the CONDUIT
data stream. Would you mind verifying that you are able to
connect to the host ldm2.woc.noaa.gov either with ldmping
or notifyme from f5 and flood?

This host resides at the NOAA operatins center and directly accesses
NCEP's new servers, so the products (currently GFS only) being inserted
into the queue have NCEP file names rather than the NWS FTP file names
that the current CONDUIT products have, so please don't open
a feed request yet that would let these duplicate but MD5 unique
products escape to downstream sites. The host at WOC isn't a permanent
machine yet, so may go up and down. If/when there are new products, we
can use the OK/NOT features of the ldmd.conf ALLOW entries to
enable you to get products if you wish without passing them on to an
unexpecting downstream site.

Please let me know if you have problems connecting.

Thanks,

Chiz