[Support #AAQ-434446]: NEED FOR CONDUIT DETAILS

Joel,

We provide information about CONDUIT under the community
cooperating endeavors area of our web pages:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/conduit/

Most recently, we held a meeting in Atlanta during the AMS where additions and
changes to the current stream were discussed (pending the lifting of the NWS
moratorium).
Look at the Atlanta meeting summary links for information about near-term
changes which
are in progress.

You can stay informated about CONDUIT related issues, including changes to
the data stream by subscribing to the CONDUIT/C2 mail list.

I provide some basic information about the current IDD contents, LDM product
identifiers,
and monitoring on a link from the above URL:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/conduit/ldm_idd/

As always, you can send questions directly to address@hidden,
or post directly to the CONDUIT email list if you have subscribed.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: AAQ-434446
Department: Support CONDUIT