20050916: GFS data

Gabe,

The GFS data for grids #2, 3, and 4 (eg 2.5 deg, 1 deg and 0.5 deg
received here all have the 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, and 150 mb levels.

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/statusgen.csh?SL.us008001/ST.opnl/MT.gfs_CY.00/RD.20050916
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/statusgen.csh?SL.us008001/ST.opnl/MT.gfs_CY.06/RD.20050916

The 12Z run is just starting to arrive, but the grids that have arrived
also have the upper levels.

Your IDD reception on plarmet12 looks good through last night, with a
short latency blip this morning which might have been restarting your
LDM or a brief network outage:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?CONDUIT+polarmet12.mps.ohio-state.edu

If you have specific times and grids, I can double check specific
arrivals.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support