Re: No CONDUIT data since ~20 UTC?

All,

There was a system crash at NWS/TOC late today.  When the server came back up it was not able to send data to the conduit server for some reason.  I restarted the software that feeds the conduit server and I have noticed 00 UTC NAM data starting to flow to conduit.  We will investigate what caused this outage.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Brent gordon
NCO