Re: CONDUIT product ordering

CONDUIT data users,

The NWS ldm was restarted at 17:57Z which will appear as a gap in the 16Z RUC
insertion and following the 84 hour GFS .5 degree forecast time.

This change strikes a balance between parallel insertion, and ordered
file posting such that the files posted within a model run will maintain the
order as the servver was notified of their creation, while allowing
the seerate models to be inserted into the LDM in concurrency.

Steve Chiswell