Re: skew t's (fwd)

Hi Kate,

The data is already there in gempak format.

Are you using GEMPAK/Garp to visulaize your data?

If so, implement the NSHARP program (probably from your NTL GUI) and load
your upa.gem files. This will generate a skew-T as well as a hodograph..

The upa files are in the gempak/upperair directory.

Thank you,

-Jeff