[AWIPS #EBG-854969]: I am experiencing problem with my EDEX servers.

Hey Gyorgyi,

> I understand that you have cluster outage issues.
>
> I am also experiencing problems with my edex servers.
>
> I understand that ldm servers all over the country are not getting data from
> CONDUIT
> or NOAAPORT. Satellite, and some GFS data is affected. I suppose that will
> affect the
> LDM of the EDEX servers also.
>
> On the other hand, all models in CAVE for me send errors. They are of these :
> " Getting Menu Green times" or "Internal error occurred during Initializing"
> or
> "Internal error occurred during Product Loader".
> CAVE is 20.3.2-1 Windows and these are my servers unidata1.geos.tamu.edu and
> edex-test1.geos.tamu.edu, not yours.
>
> Do you think this is all related to the LDM troubles?

I'm fairly certain the data outages you are seeing are because of the known
current issues
with some data feeds (CONDUIT at the very least).

For the errors from CAVE it would be helpful to have the whole exception stack
trace, which
should be visible in the AlertView display (can be opened with the CAVE menu >
Open AlertView).

Without looking at the full errors though, I might guess it could still be
related to the
known data outages.

I am conferring with a coworker but he may not be able to provide insight until
tomorrow.

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: EBG-854969
Department: Support AWIPS
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.