[AWIPS #XDU-933654]: EDEX Outage

Hi there,

Thank you for using our reporting form. We received your submission.

> Installation: CAVE - Direct MacOS
> Version: 20.3.2-2
> Specific Menu or Resource: Goes data

Thank you for reporting this issue, and sorry for the inconvenience.

We have addressed the issue and all products should be available and updating
now. Please clear caveData
(https://unidata.github.io/awips2/appendix/common-problems/#mac) and restart
CAVE, and that should work.

If you continue to experience missing data or any other issues, please don't
hesitate to let us know.

Thanks.
--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform