[Egrants #IKU-542206]: 2024 Unidata Community Equipment Award

Hello again Jake,

I just wanted to let you know that as a result of changes in the schedule for
our review panel, we're extending the deadline for this year's Equipment Award
proposals by two weeks, until March 29.

With best wishes,
Doug
--
Douglas Dirks (He/Him)
NSF Unidata Community Services

Ticket ID: IKU-542206
Department: Support Egrants
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.