[AWIPS #YZW-161238]: Unable to connect to EDEX

Hi there,

> The Alaska NAM was working until recently but now I don't see it in the list
> in the Product
> Browser and my procedures which use it are no longer loading. Is this
> something that can be
> brought back?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!  This addition was missed in our
latest AWIPS
release we put out last week.  We just updated our server to have this added
back in and you
should start to see data coming through again.
Sorry about that!

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: YZW-161238
Department: Support AWIPS
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.