[AWIPS #PXH-687620]: Data loading issue

Hi there,

Thank you for your submission to our AWIPS issues form:

> Specific Menu Item or Resource: MRMS & Satellite

> Version AWIPS: 20.3.2-0.3

Can you please try updating to the latest version of CAVE (20.3.2-1):
https://unidata.github.io/awips2/install/install-cave/#method-1-direct-windows-install

You can uninstall the current version by typing "remove program" in the search
bar and opening
that control window and uninstalling your current version of CAVE.  And then
simply follow the
install instructions on our website for installing the newest version of CAVE.

Please let us know if that makes any difference?
Thanks.
--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform