[AWIPS #QLB-140418]: Issues Loading RGB & Model Parameters (20.3.2-1)

Hi there,

> So, I tried just adding the "PYTHONHOME" back and was met with the same
> errors. Just for kicks,
> I decided to see if adding "Path" back to the environment variables and
> pointing it at the same
> directory did anything and it turns out that did it!
>
> We're back in business and everything appears to be working! I can't thank
> you enough for all
> your patience and help over the next several days. Have a safe and happy New
> Year!

I'm glad we got it working!  Just to confirm, the location you added back to
your path was the one
I just suggested you add, correct?
It still bothers me that I don't know why your installation of CAVE isn't
setting the environment
properly when it's running, but I'm glad that we figured out a workaround to
get you up and running
properly at least.  Thank you for bearing with us and working through all the
troubleshooting.
Sorry it took us a while to come up with a solution.  I'm glad we got there
though!

Happy Holidays to you as well!
--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: QLB-140418
Department: Support AWIPS
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.