[AWIPS #ZGP-732800]: plotting isentropic pressure on CAVE

> Hi,
>
> I am having trouble plotting isentropic pressure on CAVE.  I used to go
> under Volume Browser and choose GFS20, Pressure under "Fields", and 290K
> under "Planes-Theta".  The display shows there are data (all the plusses
> under "Inventory"), but the plot is blank.  Can you help me figure how to
> plot this?

Hello,

I'm sorry you are having issues. Can you please let us know:

-Which version of CAVE are you running (v18.2.1 or v20.3.2)?
-What Operating System are you running CAVE on?
-What EDEX URL are you connecting to?

We are aware for MacOS V20.* there is an issue with isentropic pressure data
plotting (it's an issue with the gribslice.so library missing). Our next
release for MacOS v20.3.2-1 will have this fixed and should be out before the
end of the year.

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: ZGP-732800
Department: Support AWIPS