[AWIPS #JEE-775274]: Loading on MacOS v20

Hi there,

> First things first, I want to be clear that I am using a MAC, not a virtual
> machine.
> I am not sure why MAC is not shown on the ""Installation Option"" step but
> wanted to
> let you know.

Thank you for mentioning this!  I added a "Direct Mac Install" option now.

> I try to load any model data and get an ""An internal error occurred during:
> ""Initializing..."". error. Satellite as well as base radar loops seem to
> work fine but
> when I load all tilts on a radar product, I get stuck on the original tilt
> that loads
> and am unable to tilt up or down.

Is this for any model data?  Could you tell us specifically which menu option
you're trying
to load, if you're using the menu.
Also, could you open AlertView (menus: CAVE > Open AlertView) and then expand
the errors
that are showing up and copy and paste the whole errors into a response please?

> Also, I wanted to say THANK YOU FOR ADDING THE 16 PANEL LAYOUT OPTION!!!! I
> really like
> using this feature irl and can't wait to use it on my personal computer.

Glad to hear that's a useful feature for you!

> I'll keep playing around and will let you know if I find any more bugs.
> Thanks for all
> your hard work!!!  :D

We're glad to hear you're using CAVE.  Thank you!

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform